Tilt Marketing offers three service options to fit your budget:
- Hourly Marketing Assistance
- Discounted Retainer Plans
- A’ La Carte Options
For clients who need targeted short-term assistance, I provide consulting on an hourly basis.
$85 per hour
Discounted Retainer Plans:
I invest substantial time and energy into really understanding my clients and creating customized solutions for them. Therefore, I prefer to work with a select group of clients on an ongoing basis and act as a part-time marketing director for each company. I help them maximize their internal resources and achieve their objectives. My ongoing retainer clients typically work with me for years and receive priority attention and attractive rate discounts.
10 hours per month $750 ($75 per hour)
15 hours per month $1,050 ($70 per hour)
20 hours per month $1,300 ($65 per hour)
A’ La Carte Options:
Listed below are some of the popular service options I provide. If you don’t see exactly what you are looking for, please give me a call or send me a message. I am happy to work up custom scope and pricing for you.
Custom Marketing Plans Start at $1,000
“If you don’t know where you’re going, you will probably end up somewhere else.” – Laurence J. Peter
Having a marketing plan for your business keeps you on track and helps you get where you WANT to go.
- Review current marketing materials and existing website
- Review four competitor’s sites (names provided by client)
- One Planning Meeting (up to four hours, Atlanta area only) or One Skype Session (up to four hours)
- Development of initial plan
- Two rounds of revisions
- Submit final plan to client
For this package, the client provides copies of all marketing materials and links to their website and their competitor’s websites. Client will participate in one extended meeting (Atlanta area only) or one extended Skype session to provide additional information to the consultant. Client will provide feedback on first and second draft of plan in a timely manner. (This example illustrates a very streamlined process. We can add additional time to the process if needed to achieve your desired goals. )
Custom New Releases Start at $300
“Advertising is what you pay for, publicity is what you pray for.” – Author Unknown
Press releases are a great way to share positive news and position you and your company as experts. I also suggest sharing them online through a premium distribution service, posting them to your website and/or blog, and cross promoting them on all your social media channels (these options are available as additional services).
- Custom Release (up to 500 words)
- Two Rounds of Revisions/Edits
- Email Distribution to Three Publications of Client’s Choice
- Online Distribution Package with Premium Source (Highly Suggested) Extra $125
- Posting to Client’s Website and/or Blog (WordPress sites only), priced in 15 minute increments.
- Cross Promoting on Existing Social Media Channels, priced in 15 minute increments.
For the basic package, the client completes a questionnaire form to provide information and provides non-copyright images for distribution. The release will not be distributed without prior approval of the client, and the client is responsible for the accuracy of all content. If additional services are desired, client will provide required login information to access website and/or social media pages.
Other Popular Service Options – Starting at $250
- Monthly Social Media Programs
- Custom Blog Content
- Project Profiles, Case Studies or Success Stories
- Trade Show or Association Representation
- Proposal Review and RFP/RFQ Assistance
- Media Pitching Assistance
- Competition Entry Assistance
If you don’t see exactly what you are looking for, please contact me. I am happy to work up custom scope and pricing for you. I am also happy to refer to other marketing experts for specialized needs!