If you need a speaker for your next association meeting or professional event, please keep me in mind. I make free presentations for professional associations in the commercial and residential design and construction industries.
I’ve made presentations to the Greater Atlanta Home Builder’s Association (HBA) Marketing Council, the Atlanta Chapter of the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI) at their annual Cutting Edge seminar, and the Women in NARI Networking group (WINN). I have also been a repeat guest speaker at Georgia Tech in the Architectural, Engineering & Construction (AEC) Marketing and Business Development class.
Recent topics include:
- How to Pick the Right Marketing Mix for Your Business – SMART Marketing
- Building a Solid Foundation for Your Marketing Success – Marketing Basics
- Effectively Positioning Your Brand in an Online World – Advanced Marketing
- Build Your Business with Smart PR Strategies – Public Relations 101
- Evolving Role of Senior Marketing Professionals in the Architectural, Engineering & Construction (AEC) Industry – College-Level Classroom Lecture
Please feel free to contact me if my presentations sound appropriate for your association or class.