If you need a speaker for your next association meeting or professional event in the Atlanta area, please keep me in mind. I make free presentations for professional associations in the commercial and residential design and construction industries.
I’ve made presentations at the Atlanta Build Expo, Greater Atlanta Home Builder’s Association (HBA) Marketing Council, the Atlanta Chapter of the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI) at their annual Cutting Edge seminar, and the Women in NARI Networking group (WINN). I have also been a repeat guest speaker at Georgia Tech in the Architectural, Engineering & Construction (AEC) Marketing and Business Development class.
- Marketing Made Easy – How to Find the Right Mix for Your Business (workshop)
- How to Pick the Right Marketing Mix for Your Business – SMART Marketing
- Building a Solid Foundation for Your Marketing Success – Marketing Basics
- Effectively Positioning Your Brand in an Online World – Advanced Marketing
- Build Your Business with Smart PR Strategies – Public Relations 101
- Evolving Role of Senior Marketing Professionals in the Architectural, Engineering & Construction (AEC) Industry – College-Level Classroom Lecture
Please feel free to contact me if my presentations sound appropriate for your association. I am happy to customize a presentation to focus on specific issues and also tailor the session to run from 30, 60 or 90 minutes.